|Trying to look cool in Prague|
I turned 23. Apparently this is the beginning of the early twenties phase of life which is whaaaa?
I don't feel different, but much has changed. I've picked up a couple things along the way.
- Don't fight your natural hair texture. Just work with it, enhance it with a bit of styling creme. Resistance is futile
- Be around your grandparents. Watch them. Learn from them.
- If you wake up before your alarm clock just get up! You'll regret it after if you don't.
- Take that break, drink that tea
- Learn to say no, it isn't a bad thing
- Busy doesn't mean efficient
- Clean your closet often. Declutter your space declutter your mind
- Flavour your water when you find it getting bland, you will often drink more of it!
- "Spend money because it's an investment in your own well-being" #girlboss
- Read many different things
- Look for learning moments in every situation, especially bad ones
- Have protein at every meal
- Take care of your skin
- Don't assume you know everything and
- If you do know everything, don't act like it
- Think before you speak
- Make your bed before you start everyday
- Have moments to yourself
- Worrying does nothing to improve a situation so try not to
- Remember to breath deep and stretch when feeling down or ill, it helps a lot
- Build a small repertoire of go-to foods you can make when needed
- Don't worry about being wrong
- Always be yourself. Never ever try and be someone else because it always backfires.